The Owner of Dulverton Lodge Cat Hotel
Sarah has over sixteen years experience as a cat owner; having loved and nursed her treasured ones through good times and sad. The paw print on the DL logo is that of her beloved cat Sober, whom Sarah rescued in February 2006 and who sadly passed away in January 2016 at the grand age of 18 years.
Sarah currently lives with her cats Jojo and Piper who were in desperate need of a loving home. Sarah hopes to continue to support the rescue and rehoming of animals.
Sarah is dedicated to caring for your animals as much as you do to make sure they aren’t missing home too much.
She has carried out a lot of research and training and is now studying a Level 5 Feline Behaviour course and hoping to progress to Level 6 Animal Behaviour.
Sarah is a qualified small animal hydrotherapist and groomer.
Sarah has completed:
- Level 3 iPet Grooming and Introduction to Styling
- Level 3 ABC Diploma in Small Animal Hydrotherapy
- Level 3 CPD Certificate Cattery Management
- CPD Certificate Kittens and Feline First Aid
- CPD Certificate Anxiety and Stress in Cats
- Level 3 CPD Certificate Animal Psychology
- CPD Certificate Animal Care
- CPD Certificate Veterinary Support Assistant
Sarah is not only dedicated to caring for your pet, but is conscious of safety, cleanliness and the environment and has completed:
- CPD Certificate in COVID-19: Disease Control for Pet Professionals
- CPD Certificate in Dealing with Fleas
- CPD Certificate Infection Prevention and Control
- Level 2 Certificate Fire Safety
- CPD Certificate Environmental Waste Management Disposal
Sarah is a qualified teacher and had been teaching and managing in education for over fifteen years; specialising in the field of special educational needs. As a result, she has experience of working with a wide range of professionals and carers and has an up to date DBS check.
Our Journey So Far…